The Brony Kindness Network (or “Kindness Network” in the UK) is a private limited company (14089351). Currently we are only set up in the UK, but we are planning to also set up a company in the USA.
We are a non-profit organization set up to foster kindness in the fandom, as a way of giving back to the fandom for all it’s given us – new friends, confidence, and support.
Here are some examples of the things we’re doing:
- Building a supportive community in our Discord server by providing a place to talk, share art, and setting up movie nights and community games (jackbox etc.)
- helping people who are in need, by promoting their fundraisers and using our funds to donate to them
- supporting artists by commissioning a range of art of our mascot Murphy
- projects such as the C.A.R.E.S. guide; a booklet giving convention attendees tips on preventing and treating exhaustion and con-crud
- raising money for established charities by providing items for convention charity auctions
Spreading kindness through the fandom, because we can.